List Your Casino
It is in our interest to expand the list and include as many reputable platforms as possible. It is why we only select sites that comply with our ranking standards. This means our team will have to evaluate your platform and determine whether it qualifies to be ranked on one or more of our pages. The most important facets we review are the following:
- License and Jurisdiction – We are interested in learning how your platform is regulated and who is the regulatory body. We need to know where the platform is based and the jurisdictional laws it adheres to when it comes to online gambling. All of this will also be listed on our site.
- Game Quality – The games are the bread and butter of any online casino. We want to see if the games reflect the latest design standards, whether they are playable on both desktop and mobile devices, and to see the number of different titles that are featured on your site.
- Gaming Software – There are several software developers leaders in the iGaming industry. Although we love to see their names listed on a gambling platform, we also ensure that our evaluation process is fair. To that end, we test the games on your website in order to ensure they are designed and developed in accordance with leading standards.
- Customer Support – A responsive customers support team plays an important role in the overall user experience. We want to see how users can reach your customer support agents (phone, chat, email), how they communicate with users, and how efficiently potential issues are resolved.
- Fair Game – We want to see if the site has a stamp of approval from certain independent auditors. Companies like eCogra can perform audits of the games and validate your claims that games are fair. The logo of the auditor is typically displayed in the footer section of the site.
- Withdrawal Time – Processing requests for money withdrawal is another component we plan to evaluate. Currently, the average wait time is 48 hours.
- Bonuses and Promotions – If you want to impress new and returning players your user incentives need to align with some of the latest trends in the iGaming industry. Let’s see what deals your platform offers and what players need to do in order to qualify for those deals.
Do you think your casino has what it takes to impress thousands of players, by meeting the criteria listed above? If so, let’s get in touch and discuss this in detail.